Process Start up and Commissioning
“If you focus on design ,you can call yourself a designer. If you focus on implementation of your design, you can call yourself an architect.”-Cameron Sinclair
At Levapor, We take above quote very seriously and firmly believe that We are not just designers who put up few process configuration together and walk away. While our years of exposure to the wastewater treatment has taught us that the most difficult part in any process is the implementation of the process itself and make it work thoroughly through well planned, well thought and precisely laid out start up and commissioning program.
Thus, as Process Architects, We help our clients for the start up and commissioning of the plant through our extensive and extended support to the on site plant personnel.
Benefit of Service
- Well proven and tested process solutions which delivers results under all conditions
- Reduced CAPEX because of practically derived designs
- Reduced OPEX due to fine tuning of process operating window well before full scale operation
- Lower process upsets during operations due to attention given to specific problems disturbing the process and performance
- Well trained operational staff because of extensive training and know how gained about the proposed process during pilot testing and also further reinforced during plant start up , commissioning and operational period
- Smoother and Faster process start up and commissioning reducing the downtime for full scale implementation and thus overall project costs.
Our dedicated team of professionals will help you to solve your wastewater treatment problems through their systematic , research oriented approach . Our team ensures that each solution derived delivers the results as per the expectations.