Conceptual Process design
“I strive for two things in Design: Simplicity and Clarity. Great Design is born of these two things. ”-Lindon Leader
Based on our problem analysis and extensive data collection, keeping in mind the treatment goals and final treated water quality requirement, We establish a conceptual process design which incorporates various unit operations, physico-chemical process, biological treatment step, secondary clarification unit operations and if required We also incorporate Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) as part of our conceptual process train.
While designing the process our key focus is not only to achieve the treatment goals but to achieve them in the most economical, sustainable and manageable manner so that the long term operation and maintenance of the process becomes an act of value addition to the client rather than burden on their pocket.
Benefit of Service
- Well proven and tested process solutions which delivers results under all conditions
- Reduced CAPEX because of practically derived designs
- Reduced OPEX due to fine tuning of process operating window well before full scale operation
- Lower process upsets during operations due to attention given to specific problems disturbing the process and performance
- Well trained operational staff because of extensive training and know how gained about the proposed process during pilot testing and also further reinforced during plant start up , commissioning and operational period
- Smoother and Faster process start up and commissioning reducing the downtime for full scale implementation and thus overall project costs.
Our dedicated team of professionals will help you to solve your wastewater treatment problems through their systematic , research oriented approach . Our team ensures that each solution derived delivers the results as per the expectations.